Who actually even posts updates to their New Year resolutions? I would never have even considered doing this lame exercise if only when I look back at that post I did in January, that I’ve pretty much accomplished, or have already made plans to accomplish all the goals on the list!
Here is the list from that post – now updated.
- Travel overseas with Karina to watch Chelsea play at Stamford Bridge – Not this year, but we are off to South East Asia in December!
- Take a photography course – present for my birthday from Karina! Starts in August, so just need to purchase a DSLR camera now.
- Go camping at least twice – 1 down, 1 to go. I’m sure in Summer I’ll plan another camping trip
- Lose some weight – 13kg’s to be exact. Eating properly. Who would of thought.
- Setup a blogging schedule for my blogs – Tried and will try again. Added to my todo list again.
- Increase my passive income – goes hand in hand with the above point. Small increase, but not substantial enough
- Grow a small vegetable garden – screw this idea. I’ve realised I hate gardening.
- Buy an iPhone – July is upgrade month and what’s Vodacom bringing out in July? Yeah, iPhone 3GS.
- Start a small e-commerce business selling something simple yet effective. – a bit of pie in the sky at the moment.
- Learn to say No – have turned away work that I would of not wanted to do, so seems I’m winning this one!
- Start charging those people that take advantage of my free help. – this is more of a statement than something concrete. I love helping people, so maybe I’ll never win this battle.
Not bad don’t you think? If you did a New Years resolution post, how is it going? You might just be surprised how well you have done!