I’ve never actually written down my New Years resolutions before, which is probably one of the reasons why I forget about that 2 weeks into the new year! So thanks to Charl I’m blogging about them:
- Travel overseas with Karina to watch Chelsea play at Stamford Bridge
- Take a photography course
- Go camping at least twice
- Lose some weight
- Setup a blogging schedule for my blogs
- Increase my passive income
- Grow a small vegetable garden
- Buy an iPhone
- Start a small e-commerce business selling something simple yet effective.
- Learn to say No
- Start charging those people that take advantage of my free help.
Do you have any new years resolutions?
Since about the 4th of December 2008, I’ve been on holiday. It has been the most amazing time of my entire life thus far, with some huge changes in between.
- 6th December – Got married!
- 7th December – Moved into our new house
- 10th December – Went on honeymoon to Mauritius
- 17th December – attended Maroon 5 and One Republic as a VIP
- 25th December – 1st family Christmas at our house
It truly has been wonderful. Now its back to the grindstone and I’m really looking forward to seeing how 2009 pans out. Every new year I look back and think how far I’ve come in 12 months and how its impossible to match it… and every year I exceed all my expectations and knock the previous years socks off!
2009 is going to be no different. It’s going to be a rocking year!